Friday 4 September 2015

Day 1: 194 Days of Learning

Sometimes, the best way to start something is to just… start. Blogging isn’t any different.
I wish I could remember who said “Ideas are born on the page.” I wish it was me because it’s true. Once you start writing, your brain kicks in and the ideas come. You just need to start.
Blogging isn’t about perfection. Perfection is for novels, greeting cards and prescriptions. This space is about documenting learning in real time and reflecting on it.

Today I learned about the:
  • history and future of eLearning and blended learning from Hanne and Jaclyn – so many possibilities
  • long road of building of a system culture from Kathi and Anita – everything we do only serves to prove what we believe
  • vast black hole of kitchen renovations from Jessica – best to keep your distance
  • importance of family and friends from Kieley – they are with you even when they are not
Looking back on the day, I realize two things.
One, we are all walking around with so much knowledge, insight and talent, and its worth grows exponentially when we share it with others.
Two, I am surrounded by brilliant women.

No comments:

Post a Comment